Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Damaged Carpet

This carpet was damaged with some cigarettes by the previous home tenants. This type of damage is not salvageable because it is already destroyed completely. Du... READ MORE

Board Up

A home fire that occurred in Las Vegas New Mexico caused this home's windows to break. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a call asking us to help prevent peo... READ MORE

A tragic electrical house fire leaves family in a panic

One afternoon our Administrative Coordinator got a call from an overwhelmed man from Las VEGAS New Mexico explaining to us that his home had caught fire. He exp... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a call from an apartment complex saying that their kitchen had caught on fire do to leaving the pan of oil on. The picture ... READ MORE